My favoritie Broadway Shows

I have only been to two Broadway shows: Wicked and Legally Blonde. I loved both of them. Broadway marries my three favorite things: music, dancing, and acting. I find it much easier to get into a Broadway show than an Opera show as the music is broken up by talking and dancing. I preferred Legally Blonde to Wicked, but they were both very humorous and enjoyable. Legally Blonde was about a sorority girl, who gets dumped by her boyfriend because he has been accepted by Harvard Law School, and wants to date someone of the same intellectual status as him. Elle Woods, the girlfriend/sorority girl, then sets out on a course to get into Harvard and win her boyfriend back. She ultimately ends up far exceeding him in her academic career and finding a new boyfriend. She doesn't accept her ex back when he attempts to get back with her. Wicked is a spin off of Dorthy and the Land of Oz. It is set to predate the story of Dorthy. It is about the witches before one becomes the wicked which and one the good which. One was born green, but starts off nice. She meets the bubbly blonde witch and they both become friends until the people around them label one "good" and one "evil" and treat them differently. They then become rivals. I am dying to see a showing of Phantom of the Opera as that is one of my favorite stories. I definitely want to see more Broadway shows in the future as it is a very special way of artistic expression that I hope does not die out in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deconstruction Video

The Caterpillar

About me for Art 211